Meredith’s Properties manages over 50 commercial leases in McLean County—ranging from 500 to 20,000 square feet. For 40 years, we’ve been investing in local real estate, expanding our list of properties and strengthening partnerships with our professional tenants as we’ve grown together.
We encourage you to learn more about our team of property management experts, including John Lovelass, our Managing Broker. John’s experience in tenant management shines through our continued partnership with local businesses and the role we’ve played in helping many new businesses find their home in our community.
We have successfully closed negotiations with the following companies:
- Altitude Trampoline Park: Bloomington, IL
- Accuquest Hearing Center: Bloomington, IL
- Children’s Center for Dentistry: Bloomington, IL
- Edible Arrangements: Bloomington, IL
- ExamOne Worldwide, Inc.: Bloomington, IL
- Giordano’s Pizza: Bloomington, IL
- Heartland Dental: Bloomington, IL
- Illini Elite Volleyball: Bloomington, IL
- Koala Center for Sleep Disorders: Bloomington, IL
- LifePlus MD: Bloomington, IL
- MetLife: Bloomington, IL
- Murphy & Dunn, P.C.: Normal, IL
- Napa Auto Parts: Bloomington, IL
- Nestle USA: Bloomington, IL
- The Next Step Dance Studio: Bloomington, IL
- Rosati’s Authentic Chicago Pizza: Bloomington, IL
- RK Dixon: Normal, IL
- Sears Roebuck and Company: Bloomington, IL
- Serenity Med Spa: Normal, IL
- State Farm Insurance Agency
- Various medical offices including dental, chiropractic, and medical spas
- Multi-family housing units
State of Illinois-Certified Management
You’re in great hands when you rent or lease with Meredith’s Properties! We proudly hold the following licenses or certifications to provide professional, trustworthy real estate experiences.
Managing Broker, Illinois
Holding the license of a managing broker is the highest certification a real estate professional can hold in the state of Illinois. This qualifies our team to prospect buyers and sellers, create, negotiate, and review contracts, maintain rental units, manage rental properties, market and show available real estate, and maintain relationships with vendors.
Building Operations Certification
As the industry-leader for the training of building maintenance professionals, Building Operations Certification (BOC) is a competency-based training program. The BOC program seeks to ensure tenants are kept comfortable and building are managed efficiently to provide ideal tenant experiences.
With over $200 billion of annual commercial real estate transactions, CCIM Institute is the industry leader in continuing education for real estate professionals. This global network helps companies like Meredith’s Properties best manage client experience through minimizing risk, making informed decisions, and negotiating optimal deals.
Please view our commercial properties available for lease in Bloomington and Normal, Illinois. Please contact our team for further information on these properties or in developing a space that is uniquely yours. Thank you for your interest!